Saturday 23 April 2011

Day 12

Saturday 23rd April 2011

You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks - Well Apparently You Can!

After the somewhat tedious lesson of yesterday, today was a breathe of fresh air! 
Hannah ( The Textile Design Student) set about the tasks I had set after a few hours of basic technique teaching and before I knew it she was ready for the next task.

The designs I'm used to creating are logo's and advertisments, so now working on fabric print designs my skills are being pushed to the limit but it's surprisingly pretty interesting.

Even though I am meant to be the teacher, I'm learning more from watching Hannah use the trial and error method than I think I am teaching her! 

A pretty successful day in my eyes as we have created 1 print and I've been taught a few new techniques which I'm sure I can put back into my way of working.

Design by Hannah Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment